This course teaches the techniques developed by ancient memory masters, evaluates them from a modern scientifical point of view, discusses the habits that can keep it in top shape or damage it, and in general anything that you need to know for a powerful memory!
An impressive memory is not a natural gift, but the result of an effective internal data management. Not only it is possible, to anybody, to greatly improve the ability to remember, but it is also fun and easy.
This course describes all of the mostly used memory techniques, as well as the basic properties of our minds and how it works. We will discuss the habits that can affect our memories, either in a positive or negative way.
This knowledge will be useful to students, teachers, life-long learners, and in general to anybody who whishes to discover new, more effective ways to learn.
What you will learn in this course
- How to remember names and dates
- Memorize easily in few seconds long numbers
- Remember lists with dozens of items
- Study more effectively
- How to avoid forgetting where you left your keys, wallet, and so on
- How to keep your mind in top shape and have a healthy memory even in your older days